Guest Event: Hotsy-Totsy Burlesque - Scooby Doo (Doors 7:00PM)
Time & Location
About the Event
Scooby Doo, where are your underpants?
Halloween is coming and in line with the season, The Home for Wayward Girls and Fallen Women is haunted! Cherry and Handsome Brad have called in America’s most trusted ghost hunters, Scooby Doo and the Gang. Can Fred, Velma, Shaggy & Scooby solve this mystery of what nefarious spirit is haunting the home and why? And while they are there, might they perform a burlesque act or two?
Hotsy Totsy Burlesque is a comic burlesque soap opera that pokes fun at pop culture. Every month you are invited to The Home For Wayward Girls and Fallen Women. The residents of the home need money to keep their hotel open and to buy G-strings and glitter. Sadly, the shows have had their technical difficulties and in the past, they have had to combat Daleks, Darth Vader, The Borg, Zombies, Network Censors, Evil from other dimensions and most recently Covid-19. But onward we press and the house mother Cherry Pitz along with her faithful consort Handsome Brad promise you beautiful, clothing-averse nerds, lots of laughs, spinning tassels and fun! So, join at The Home for Wayward Girls and Fallen Women where the motto is "We've fallen, we can't get up, and we like it that way!
"All tickets come with a reserved seat and require a 2 drink minimum"
- Sold OutTable for 2 (Main Floor)$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutTable for 4 (Main Floor)$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutAt the Bar (Main Floor)$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutTable for 2 (Balcony)$50+$1.25 Service fee$50+$1.25 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutTable for 4 (Balcony)$100+$2.50 Service fee$100+$2.50 Service fee0$0
- Sold OutSingle in the Playpen$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0